A deposit of 30% of the total tour price is required at the time of booking, with the balance due 45 days before tour services commence. No services will be performed unless full payment has been received.
Cancellation Terms and Penalties
Notification of cancellation must be given to Terre Authentic Tours in writing. TERRE AUTHENTIC TOURS & SAFARIS reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees on cancellation of a confirmed reservation:
At confirmation – 30% of total reservation value.
Less than 45 days prior to arrival – 100% of total reservation value.
Should the date of travel of an existing booking be amended within 30 days of travel, the booking must travel within 6 months of the original travel date to avoid cancellation fees. Should the amended booking be cancelled at any stage, 100% cancellation penalties will apply.
The right is reserved to change any route or arrangements should conditions so necessitate, to offer substitutes of equal value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour. The right is also reserved to decline to accept or retain any personal as a member of any tour at any time, in which event an equitable amount will be refunded.
Un-used portion of safari tour or services TERRE AUTHENTIC TOURS & SAFARIS does not refund for any un-used portion of safari tour or services. Limit of Liability
TERRE AUTHENTIC TOURS & SAFARIS is a Limited Liability Company and operating under the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania. Terre Authentic Tours & safaris is able to offer travel services to its clients within its sphere of operations. Terre Authentic Tours & safaris operates only to make travel arrangements with carriers, hotels and other suppliers, which are independent contractors, and in no way represents, warrants or guarantees their performance. As independent contractors, non of the above are agents, employees, or servants of or joint ventures of Terre Authentic Tours & safaris . All certificates and other travel documents for tour services issued by Terre Authentic Tours & safaris are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier and the laws of the countries which the services are supplied.
As Terre Authentic Tours & Safaris
- Does not have the right to control the operations of the above-mentioned entities;
- Does not have the right to set the prices charged by the above entities;
- Cannot control certain cancellation restrictions and penalties imposed by the above-mentioned entities;
- Cannot be responsible for any airline cancellation penalty incurred by the purchase of a non-refundable ticket;
- Cannot be responsible for any damage, loss, accident, injury, delay of other irregularity which may be caused by any vehicle or negligence or default or any company or person engaged in carrying out or performing any of the services involved;
- Cannot be responsible for severe injury or death due to participation in certain travels which have inherent risks, but not limited to, attacks by wild animals, hot air ballooning, sightseeing flights in small planes, mountain climbing and rafting;
- Cannot be responsible for losses or expenses from sickness, quarantine, weather, Acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, wars, customs regulations, or such other causes.
- Any losses sustained due to the above must be borne solely by the Participant. All baggage and personal effects are solely the responsibility of the owners of such baggage and personal effects at all times.Insurance
Terre Authentic Tours & Safaris strongly advises Participants to purchase travel protection insurance. Due to unexpected events, illness, and emergencies, Participants risk losing all or part of their travel investment. In the absence of travel protection insurance, Participants are not covered for any losses sustained in addition to tour costs, such as medical expenses, baggage loss, death benefits. There are a number of policies available, varying in the extent and type of coverage, as well as the cost. Typically, the policies do not cover losses incurred due to civil disturbances, war, terrorism, or insolvency of tour operator